BEFORE PROCEEDING WITH THE ONLINE REGISTRATION,
PLEASE READ THE INFORMATION BELOW CAREFULLY.
Please keep in mind that rental site availability is shown on the portal in “real time”, so rentals are first come- first served.
ONLINE RENTAL AND REGISTRATION PROCESS
· Click the box above that says “Click Here for Online Registrations”
· Click “Create New Account” and complete the items or Log in if an account has already been created
· INDIVIDUALS WITH CHILDREN: include the children under Add Household Members (this will be important when registering for youth programs such as gymnastics, children’s yoga, youth tennis camp, etc.)
· You can now log back in and click the Programs tab (this option outlines description and cost)
FOR CLASSES, LEAGUES OR CAMP
· Click the box above that says “Click Here for On-line Registrations”
· When the blue boxes appear, choose PROGRAMS and follow the prompts to choose the class/program of your choice. Filters on the left side can help in this process.
FOR FACILITY RENTALS
· Click the box above that says “Click Here for On-line Registrations,” choose FACILITIES and follow the prompts to choose the location of your choice.
· A green reserve button will appear to the right of the facility name if it is available for rental.
· Once inside the facility location, you can use the calendar to navigate the dates you have in mind for your event. Keep in mind that the absence of the green reserve button on a specific date means that it is NOT AVAILABLE.
· Please keep in mind that bouncy houses, inflatable slides or any other play items of the same category are NOT allowed on city property.
PAYMENT OF FEES
All of the above steps will bring you to payment prompts within your choice of program or rental to pay for your fees online using a debit or credit card. Cash and checks can only be processed in person at the park office.
As always, we welcome you to come to the Slater Park Office (across from the tennis courts) and reserve and pay in person Monday - Friday from 8:30 am – 4:30 pm.