Mayor Grebien to Host Series of Community Meetings
Pawtucket – To promote more open dialogue between Pawtucket City Hall and the residents of Pawtucket, Mayor Donald R. Grebien and other officials from City Hall, are holding a series of community meetings for constituents and residents for the second year. The meetings will take place in each of the city’s districts where citizens will be able to meet, engage and ask questions of city officials.
“I’m looking forward to meeting with residents to hear their suggestions and concerns, and what they want to see in their community” said Mayor Grebien. “There are many exciting things happening in Pawtucket, but I believe that there is always room for improvement. I encourage all residents to attend.”
The meeting will feature a brief presentation by various City team members, updating residents on issues facing Pawtucket, followed by an open question and answer period.
Community Meeting Schedule
- March 1, 2017, 6:00 p.m., Flora S. Curtis School, 582 Benefit Street
- April 5, 2017, 6:00 p.m., Nathanael Greene Elementary School, 285 Smithfield Avenue
- May 3, 2017, 6:00 p.m., Lyman B. Goff Junior High School, 974 Newport Avenue
- September 6, 2017, 6:00 p.m., Elizabeth Baldwin Elementary School, 50 Whitman Street
- October 4, 2017, 6:00 p.m., Fallon Memorial Elementary School, 62 Lincoln Avenue
- November 1, 2017, 6:00 p.m., Francis Varieur Elementary School, 486 Pleasant Street
If you have any questions, please contact the Mayor’s Office at 401-728-0500 ext. 281.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
February 27, 2017
Contact: Lauren Greene 401-728-0500 ext 358
Mayor Donald R. Grebien and the Pawtucket Redevelopment Agency announced the selection of Trans Global Construction, LLC, of North Providence, to renovate the downtown parking garage located at the... Read More >
- Mayor Donald R. Grebien
The Pawtucket City Council will hold a Public Hearing on the Municipal Budgets on Wednesday, May 23, 2018, at 7:00 p.m. in the City Council Chambers, 3rd Floor, City Hall, 137 Roosevelt Avenue,... Read More >